M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been creepin around the foruns before actually posting anything. I have Sage EBR Mod 0 chassis and the retractable stock has some slack when you lock it into the notches. I was wondering if this was normal. Id imagine itd have some impact on accuracy if it wasnt stiff. Its also a little noisybdue to the wobble because its not completely locked into the notches. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hey guys been creepin around the foruns before actually posting anything. I have Sage EBR Mod 0 chassis and the retractable stock has some slack when you lock it into the notches. I was wondering if this was normal. Id imagine itd have some impact on accuracy if it wasnt stiff. Its also a little noisybdue to the wobble because its not completely locked into the notches. Any input would be appreciated.
Hey Sidney that's perfectly normal once shouldered its not a issue, every chassis (Mod 0) I have had has had some degree of slack it has to do with the notches on the tubes, we could change the out I believe they are only $12 each but that's only if they show significant wear

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
A stiff no play stock isn't important for shooting off a loaded bipod .

Match are 15 space guns to be fired standing is different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts