M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed up here .....

I went through Parris Island way back in 73 MC1 and fired the M14 and enjoyed it very much.

I recently purchased a SOCOM 16 and piecing things together slowly to get myself ready to do some shooting and having fun.

No stranger to firearms (have many handguns), but it's been sometime since I fired a nice rifle.

I live near the NRA HQ and plan to do some inside shooting there but I'm really looking for a nice outdoors range.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. You might be able to hook up with a couple of local shooters from forum to help you out. Meanwhile, have a good time running through the wealth of info about this great shooting platform.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, W1SMC, run over to NRA hq. and say hi for me, lifer since 64. I'm sure you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Aloha & Welcome W1SMC,

You will not regret nor be disappointed in joining TFL. TFL is a Great, Awesome Forum from people from all walks life in the interests and subjects pertaining the 2nd Amendment. TFL is the #1. Da BEST

Members of TFL have many years of experiences and knowledge to be shared for a better understanding of the M14/M1A Rifle and other related U.S. Battle Rifles as well.

:ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM42: :ARM40: :ARM36: :ARM37:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service to our country !!

NRA LIFE MEMBER

U. S. ARMY VET

"All gave some but some gave ALL"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts