M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven been able to find the Knowledge Base forum that I have read about

I have search the main page using the "find" function and used the search for Knowledge Base but nothing seems to get me there - does anyone have a link - I would rather read whats been posted that ask.

THanks

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I think if you type in what you are looking for, and be specific you will find a wealth of knowledge here.
Bob

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Knowledge Base would be the people who post on this forum and not a specific part of this forum. What questions have you got?

·
Administrator
17,392 Posts
The lost art of research has not been missed place yet....

tekno,

Our Knowledge Base is the whole forum, we do have the "Gun Professionals" § which covers a wide range of members here and their specialties. There are Sticky's in most of the § that are placed for reference help as well. As noted below, just ask your question(s) to start the whole process going.

DI5

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Tekno, welcome aboard. Why don't you start by telling us a little something about yourself or your guns and then ask some questions here, there are many knowledgeable people on here.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I have to second everything the others have said, and especially to check out the gun professionals forum. I would recommend looking under Gus Fisher first. If what he says doesn't get you hooked and on track to learning and enjoying all you read then I don't what to tell you. And again, as everyone said, tell us about yourself and ask some questions because most people here are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Welcome aboard.

·
Administrator
17,392 Posts
If all else fails, read the instructions again.

After doing a lot of research into where the "Knowledge Base" is. I think that M14sRock said it best back in Nov. 11th 2009 for everyone.

The knowledge base found here never ceases to amaze me.
I found this quote on many different threads going back to 2006. As I have been researching the M14 Archives § going back to September 26th 2003 without finding a § named "Knowledge Base" on this forum any where.

As noted above tekno, the "Knowledge Base" is our members here.

GI5

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
After doing a lot of research into where the "Knowledge Base" is. I think that M14sRock said it best back in Nov. 11th 2009 for everyone.

I found this quote on many different threads going back to 2006. As I have been researching the M14 Archives § going back to September 26th 2003 without finding a § named "Knowledge Base" on this forum any where.

As noted above tekno, the "Knowledge Base" is our members here.

GI5
Oh it existed. Still exists elsewhere, but I won't get into that here.
http://m14forum.com/reference/38126-please-read-before-posting-knowledge-base-forum.html
GI2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts