M14 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking for COMPLETE measured drawings of every component to the M14. Have successfully drawn the receiver, bolt, barrel, plunger, and extractor in Fusion 360 (CAD) and would like to complete the entire rifle. I've looked everywhere and the only place I can find it is KeepShooting.com but they don't have them in stock. I sent them an Email and they just said to wait and see but its been months without a restock so I've resorted to looking elsewhere. I'm in the market to buy as I'm extremely interested in the m4 rifle and blueprints in general especially if it pertains to said rifle. I'm working on creating some custom parts and side projects to the m14 and would be convenient to have m14 Drawings so I can easily make custom parts. Thanks to those who can point me in the right direction or to those who are selling the prints. I would pay a pretty penny for such documents. I do live in the U.S. so any laws preventing to sending such things overseas won't apply to me. If anybody provides me with prints I can give any information I can to prove so. Any of those who would like to see my CAD drawings just ask, I've had some fun building all the parts in CAD and this forum would probably be the best place to share. LEt me know If I'm posting this in the wrong area! Thanks to all!

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Couldn't find the CD on the website but I found and bough this most recent book in the M14 rifle history and development series and it didn't drawings of the individual parts just pictures and other information. Is there a link you could send if I'm just missing where it is?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts