M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks! Greetings from sunny Colorado. I've been lurking on here for the past few years, but this is my first post. Picked up this M1A at a LGS back in January to fill the last gap in my USGI collection (Krag thru "M14"). Also shown is the build sheet that came with the rifle. I'm one to buy the gun, not the story, but the sum of these parts make up one fine rifle. Perhaps some experts here can shed some light on this build and armorer. Unfortunately no actual receipts came with it to confirm its origin story. Haven't stretched its legs yet, but planning on it once we regain some normalcy. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,193 Posts
Now you have made a good decision in registering here and most definite you came to the correct place to learn more about the M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for her nutritional dietary needs, welcome on board and enjoy the site and I hope you can post often Jim.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
You should come to the Boulder Rifle club. We do a reduced course NRA 88 round course there.

Maybe then I won't be the only one with a m14 on the line.

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
Welcome from the So CA desert

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should come to the Boulder Rifle club. We do a reduced course NRA 88 round course there.

Maybe then I won't be the only one with a m14 on the line.

Brycom,
I just might do that. Haven't been to the Boulder club in years. Used to hit public range days with my M1. A decade ago I almost put my name on the list for membership, but didn't think I'd still be in the area. Yet here I am still. Oh well. Hindsight and all...

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Welcome from Maine!

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,072 Posts
Welcome in and congrats on getting a great M1A for your first one!
m14brian

1 - 20 of 23 Posts