M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks,

It's about time I've joined this forum as I have frequented it for years now. Seems the site has been updated as well, it looks good! I'm glad to be part of a community they may or may not share both my love, and unbridled rage towards the money pit known as the M14. My shoddily crafted semi-correct Mod 0 for your time.

• Fulton Receiver
  • 18.5 Medium Krieger 1/10
  • Sadlak Gas System
  • SEI Vortex
  • Leu Mk 4 3.5-10x40
  • SEI bolt catch/release (arguably one of the the greatest innovations to happen to the weapon)

·
Administrator
17,273 Posts
Welcome on board Cameron UrSaog, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. Nice looking rig.

Reactions: Cameron_UrSaogh

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Welcome! What do you like acout your bolt stop? I never really thought about it. It catches the bolt if the magazine is empty, and releases it when I pull the operating rod to drop it.

Is there something even better?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! What do you like acout your bolt stop? I never really thought about it. It catches the bolt if the magazine is empty, and releases it when I pull the operating rod to drop it.

Is there something even better?
It gives one the ability to close the bolt from the left hand side. The rifle can stay in your shoulder the entire time during a reload without having to release it from the right. Think of it like the bolt catch/release on an AR15 type rifle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts