M14 Forum banner

Long time Lurker - allow me to introduce myself

633 Views 17 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  jeremyorr247
Hello Everyone, I’m Kenny,

Long time lurker, I built an M1A in 2016 as I always had a hankering for one, and SEI was close to me in AZ. Then I hated the stock and got an EBR. I always struggled with the optic mount, so it kinda sat in the safe. I recently gained a new interest in the rifle and I’m looking to see if I can get it shooting on par with other high end 308 rifles I have in the safe.

Full SEI build from a SOCOM 16. Medium 16 inch nitrided barrel. Only thing still SA is the receiver and bolt.

Material property Graphite Gun accessory Metal Font

Wood Office supplies Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

Bicycle part Cylinder Auto part Gun accessory Metal
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
9,825 Posts
Welcome to the best forum on the net dealing with building shooting and collecting all things M14! No clicks or good old boys here just people helping other people learn about our favorite rifle, the M14 and its variants.

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!
REN

· Registered
2,619 Posts
Welcome from Texas, nice rifle

Reactions: KD_KA_Drinker

· Retired Admin
I lost all my firearms in the Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
22,977 Posts
Welcome on-board Ken, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week ahead. Heroism is endurance for one moment more.

Air gun Plant Grass Wood Shotgun

XXIV Corps

Reactions: KD_KA_Drinker

· Registered
784 Posts
Hello Everyone, I’m Kenny,

Long time lurker, I built an M1A in 2016 as I always had a hankering for one, and SEI was close to me in AZ. Then I hated the stock and got an EBR. I always struggled with the optic mount, so it kinda sat in the safe. I recently gained a new interest in the rifle and I’m looking to see if I can get it shooting on par with other high end 308 rifles I have in the safe.

Full SEI build from a SOCOM 16. Medium 16 inch nitrided barrel. Only thing still SA is the receiver and bolt.

View attachment 499297
View attachment 499299
View attachment 499298
outstanding but too much added on weight for old farts like me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts