M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I assume you intend to vote. So if you vote for a third party loon, you may as well vote for Biden, and his party like it or not is the most likely party to come for your guns. You should think about that before declaring you wont vote for Trump. You are most likely to keep more of your personal freedoms with him in office.
I think he is Candian !!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
And the average age of those who put this stuff up would be.... 19? It doesn't reflect anything from the actual populace. My son who is to the left of me just laughs when he sees this stuff. You should as well. It is meant to piss people off.

Here is a question, without the WP or WE, Fox or MSNBC, Where is decent neutral media ground that can be used for discussion?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Ha, I was raised there (Canada) until nearly 6 years old, but family is from the US. A Military brat. With a US Passport, which I will hold on to. After 42 years of marriage, I didn't take dual nationality, nor did my wife. We have some very interesting conversations politically wise. Not just limited to the US, but the UK. She is a royalist, and somewhere near a Tory. We have fun discussions.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Cronkite appeared to be a non partisan reporter but alas he was a big ass libtard!
Hi,
Oh the 60's, when Walter's Word, on the 06:00 News...

Was like God giving the 10 Commandments to Moses!

To be, that innocent again!!!

I'm afraid the Genie is out of the bottle now...

And we can never go back!!!
cdc897bdda2eaebbd9a66f8c23a65a7b.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
The MURDERS of our men in Blue and the attack on our second, there should be no question!! I wore Blue, Both my sons are LEOS now. Dems are supporting antifa and BLM. Both should be labeled terror organizations! I under stand peaceful protests! But when it become riots and looting and murders it must stop!!! Why doesn't BLM protest in Chicago????? How many black on black murders and shootings??

Why doesn't the governors and mayors request the National Guard??? Because they want the riots to continue!!
End of rant!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
No, this is a bad echo chamber to confine yourself to!

Don't assume the left is unified on 2A rights - it's not. What might seem like hypocrisy is actually a large political party that's starting to divide. Most of the left is still willfully ignorant and scared of guns, so they support any and all gun control legislation that people can dream up. They don't know any better and they don't care to learn.
Some of the left (and it's a growing number), because of recent events, have decided to look into their 2A rights for the first time. They're buying their first guns for home/self defense and recognizing that a lot of the gun control laws in place either don't make sense or are ineffective. These are gun-rights newest and potentially strongest advocates if their numbers continue to swell, because they're going to vote for people that support 2A.

The 2A (and obviously the rest of the Bill of Rights, too) is for all Americans, not just Republicans. The less politicized 2A gets, the less it becomes a pawn in our whole left v. right two-party BS we have been stuck in for the past few decades.
No, this is a bad echo chamber to confine yourself to!

Don't assume the left is unified on 2A rights - it's not. What might seem like hypocrisy is actually a large political party that's starting to divide. Most of the left is still willfully ignorant and scared of guns, so they support any and all gun control legislation that people can dream up. They don't know any better and they don't care to learn.
Some of the left (and it's a growing number), because of recent events, have decided to look into their 2A rights for the first time. They're buying their first guns for home/self defense and recognizing that a lot of the gun control laws in place either don't make sense or are ineffective. These are gun-rights newest and potentially strongest advocates if their numbers continue to swell, because they're going to vote for people that support 2A.

The 2A (and obviously the rest of the Bill of Rights, too) is for all Americans, not just Republicans. The less politicized 2A gets, the less it becomes a pawn in our whole left v. right two-party BS we have been stuck in for the past few decades.
if you are a libtard voting for any Democrap, you do not support the 2nd amendment.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Well, I am not voting for either candidate. Also, to constantly conflate democratic platforms with communism is like calling all republicans fascist. It does nothing to solve the national problems, and it muddies any possible conversation.
I for one am exhausted from all of the shouting. I would love to see a real dialog for once.
I would love to see a candidate with common sense and down the middle on politics and willing to work with both sides to actually accomplish something. The divide keeps getting greater. Now its just bickering and grandstanding with nothing actually done.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
I would love to see a candidate with common sense and down the middle on politics and willing to work with both sides to actually accomplish something. The divide keeps getting greater. Now its just bickering and grandstanding with nothing actually done.
Aw jeez. Tell me one thing from the POS Democrap side that makes sense. Shaking my head.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Hi,
Maybe something for you guys to think about...

If Hillary had won the Election none of this would be going on...why?

Because the Corruption would of still been covered up, just like under Obama...

And the "Screwing of America" (that's you and me) would of continued!

What we are seeing now, is the resistance against Donald Trump, and the Deplorables, by the Mob!

The Mob, being the worst we have in Society and the usual Suspects!

Given permission no less, than by our own US Congressmen.

Admittedly, never thought I would see this, but here we are!
tz-1kksuf_s.jpg

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
377 Posts
Well , quoting the Washington Post is your first mistake...
That's a bit of a deflection from the point, don't you think? It's a video of Trump answering questions I'm not sure that the person holding the camera is relevant - it's not like WaPo can spin a direct quote when he's on camera making it. If he gave that same answer to Tucker Carlson asking the same question it wouldn't have changed anything about Trump stating to "take the guns first, due process second."

if you are a libtard voting for any Democrap, you do not support the 2nd amendment.
Ha. Hahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. This is a false statement, and you don't know what you're talking about.

If Hillary had won the Election none of this would be going on...why?
Hillary would have had us involved different bad situations. She is/was knee-deep in Wall St. money, and a presidency that caters to Wall St. never ends well for the working class. That said, she did somewhat better of a job at hiding her corruption or at least covering her tracks a bit, but it's not as if people didn't know she's slimy.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi,
Admittedly, I was disappointed in the Bail Out, but...

There is only so much one Man can do (with almost zero help!)...

We were put in a hole so deep by Obozo-Biden and Company, it's going to take some time to dig ourselves out.

I think, the best we can do now, is give Trump 4 more years, to keep cleaning up Obozo's mess, which is unbelievably huge...

And keep up the good fight, as I said before, hoping more People, get on the train to help!!! (Hint! Hint!):cool:
tz-1lj32v_s.jpg

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
You have to look at the platform of the parties and see which one most matches your own belief system. Thats all it takes. The party with the D is anti freedom to the extreme, just look around with open eyes at the candidates. The party with the R is the same only much less so. If you want to say both are corrupt to some extent, OK. With the R party we have half a chance of maintaining our Bill of Rights. If the D party gets its way, say goodbye.
Under the auspices of helping the people, we will become enslaved. The more govt can do for you, the more it can do TO you! Wake up libtards!!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
I so enjoy our exchanges here. Instead of the Keyboard Warrior BS, we maintain a decent dialog. You may not agree with me, or I with you, but we are trying to work to a common ground. This says volumes about M14Forum which gives me so much relief from all of the social media BS.

I can ask questions, and good people answer me, straight forward without an agenda.

You know how special that really is? I salute you all, and thank you for putting up with me, and my peculiarities. ;)
TP
For SeaGiant! All you guys rock!

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
The Democratic Party is similar, but it's even more pronounced because it is not as cohesive across policies as the Republican Party.
I believe this is very incorrect.

Democrats in the legislatures (both State and Federal) are less like to break ranks and vote against party lines than Republicans. There are RHINOs, but no such Democratic equivalent. Similarly, when was the last time you saw a Democrat appointee publicly disagree with the party line?

Among the Democratic electorate, they usually vote along very specific issue lines, such as gay rights, minority rights, abortion etc, everything else is just collateral damage.

Example, most Black voters are not pro-abortion, pro-gay rights, or anti-gun, but still vote for people that push those issues to get what they think is their issue pushed to the front.

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
377 Posts
I believe this is very incorrect.

Democrats in the legislatures (both State and Federal) are less like to break ranks and vote against party lines than Republicans. There are RHINOs, but no such Democratic equivalent. Similarly, when was the last time you saw a Democrat appointee publicly disagree with the party line?

Among the Democratic electorate, they usually vote along very specific issue lines, such as gay rights, minority rights, abortion etc, everything else is just collateral
I was referring to citizens, not politicians. I don’t disagree with anything you said though.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We lost our republic some time ago. Our government is a corporate machine. A corporation has to grow. And it has to keep charging us more to do for us what they tell us we can't do for ourselves. The only tool I see right now, that will haul it back some is Donald Trump. He gets push back from both parties. That is a good sign. The Dems will push us into a civil war. And the Republicans are too spineless to prevent it. Do you think civil war can't happen here? Read up on your history. It happened here before. It starts with a feeling of diminishing control of our government. Then cultural divide. Then civil unrest. We've been here before. It keeps coming around, each time a little stronger. There are a lot of people that fear we are near the tipping point.
I would apologize for for the rant: but I won't. I've been watching these things develope since the early '60s. I've watched a growing mentality that wants to negotiate and compromise. That's the mentality that has kept us targets of terrorists. We keep rewarding them (the terrorists.) It's the mentality that keeps us giving up more and more freedom. I get a bit unwrapped when I hear fellow Americans making excuses for a party that makes excuses for and overtly encourages the looting, violence and murder that's going on today.
Tom Paine, Re. pic: Nice art.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I too feel we are at a time when a civil war is on the horizon! I fear this election might just be the tinder to start! If the election is conflicted, which is a very real possibility with the mail in balloting. Imagine if the third in line has to become POTUS! you know her as that witch from CA. It could happen!
I too miss those better times. I fear for my grandbabies and what future holds for them.

21 - 40 of 123 Posts