M14 Forum banner

Lock-N-Load Blog First Firearm Review

1455 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  oldtimer35
I know that some of the guys on this forum enjoy handguns, so I decided to post it here that my firearms blog, http://lock-n-loadblog.blogspot.com will be conducting it's first firearm review. I received the FN FNS-40 .40 caliber handgun today. I was asked to review the handgun to the fullest extent, including a torture test with mud, ice, sand, etc. I will honor the sender's request and beat the hell out of this thing. I plan to start reviewing the handgun this weekend and it will probably take a couple of weeks to finish. However, as I go along I will post many smaller reviews of each type of testing. I am going to be posting photos and I am going to try and get some good videos as well. Keep checking in on my blog often for the reviews and also visit my Facebook page www.facebook.com/lockandload.blog!! Don't forget to like the page!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Inquisitor
11,536 Posts
Awesome! I'm looking forward to it. I have a FNP 45 myself with a little over half a thousand rounds through it.

· Registered
1,718 Posts
Cool! I've been wanting to get a FNP 45 for a while now. When I was looking it up (I even PMed GARRARD about it), the only thing I could see negative about it was the lack of holster options.

Would be neat to see your results.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.