M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What exactly is a 'loaded' M1A? Mine is from '94 and has all USGI parts.

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
My M1A is loaded when I fill the magazine with 20 rounds of M80 ball. Then, pull back on the operating rod to chamber the first round.

Now that's what I call loaded! dance2

Otherwise... I thinks it's just a matter of a MW barrel and a 4.5 pound trigger pull.GITEN

·
Registered
966 Posts
LOADED:

1. NM Sights, non hooded rear
2. Medium weight NM barrel
3. NM reamed flash suppressor

think that is about it.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
My M1A is loaded when I fill the magazine with 20 rounds of M80 ball. Then, pull back on the operating rod to chamber the first round.

Now that's what I call loaded! dance2

Otherwise... I thinks it's just a matter of a MW barrel and a 4.5 pound trigger pull.GITEN
You Funny G.I. .........( visions of the scrounger for John Wayne,... and the little guy standing at the chopper in the end scene)

On topic....I believe the loaded ones are reportedly supposed to be put together in the custom shop sometimes, but not always....

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
The loaded also has a NM tuned trigger assembly and a NM extra wide handguard to clear the medium weight NM barrel.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The loaded also has a NM tuned trigger assembly and a NM extra wide handguard to clear the medium weight NM barrel.
Yea under 6#GI6
No kidding mine breaks at a hair over 5lbs.but it is pretty smooth.not griping,I love my Loaded.It's actually a sweet rifle just needs more ammo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts