1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Go ahead and ban my high capacity 'clips'. I'll stick with my magazines.

I've seen these all before and it actually amazes me that some of them get their way.

Reactions: GARRARD

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
That was scary, that elected and supposedly educated officials are that STUPID, I mean really a .308 out of any .308 rifle is the same deadliness no matter what, and spraying from the hip where do these idiots come up with this S890, and who are the idiots that would believe them.
Ps an oversight I couldn’t find a smiley face banging its head up against a wall.

·
Registered
130 Posts
"Assault rifles like the one used by the DC sniper" LOL because a sniper would use a AK47 with a 30 round clip not a Remington 700, my god these people are stupid.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
These Anti's truly are clowns.
Heat seeking bullets, trench assault guns.
I would be ashamed to be related to these dolts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This stuff is asinine, however I don't like it when things get boiled down to "left/right" as I think that's a rather simplistic and a "throw the baby out with the bath water" way of looking at things. Regardless, it IS amazing to see some of the filth and absolute utter crap these people are spouting.

The sad thing is, you could make up anything you want (that shines firearms and their owners in a bad light) and it will be soaked up and regurgitated almost instantly.

/facepalm

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I want some of those heat seeking bullets.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
We ALL know they are ignorant fools.

But they ARE getting their legislation passed to ruin our country.

And WE are losing the battle.........to these morons..........they are literally destroying our nation brick by brick.......

There are many "useful idiots" who believe this crap.

Like the pawns in the healthcare bill......

Every one of these speeches should have had a patriot arguing with them. Until there is no opposing voice, the minions will allow this crap to happen.

I didn't hear anyone shouting "The second amendment is not for deer hunting, it's for protection against people like YOU!" when she was talking about the 50 cal heat seekers cooking deer as they are shot......

too many elected reps and people believe the 2nd Amendment is for hunting........

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
"Assault weapons designed for 'spray fire'" were "used by the DC snipers"... WTF?

"Some of these bullets have an incendiary tip - that makes them heat seaking..."

"Assault weapons are designed to be shot from the hip"... Really? The AK47 and the M-16 were designed to be shot from the hip? That's why they have rifle stocks designed to engage with the shoulder.

I love the bozo posing with a .50 Caliber Barrett as if he's going to shoot it from the hip. If only he'd actually done it - now THAT would have been amusing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Majority rules applies to the situation. So if the majority is a group of brain-dead hoplophobes, the solution is to have the minority move to a gun friendly state/region and secede from the rest of the herd.
I highly doubt force would be used to halt the succession since going the Gaddafi route would be hypocritical of them.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
"You can't hunt a deer with a 50 cal?" These people are clowns. Very scary clowns, but clowns nun the less. They try to use the reasoning that hunting is the only purpose of owning a gun. Unfortunately, that diatribe works well with an insufficiently educated population.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-- Thomas Jefferson

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Oh wow. Deer hunting made easy. Step 1, drop $8,000 on a M82. Step 2, drop another $1,400 on glass for the M82 from Step 1. Step 3, buy unobtainum tipped .50 cal ammuntion for M82. Step 4, shoot deer with unobtainum tipped round. Step 5, walk over to deer and eat your perfectly cooked deer.

I mean, why didn't anybody else think of this before?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
"You can't hunt a deer with a 50 cal?" These people are clowns. Very scary clowns, but clowns nun the less. They try to use the reasoning that hunting is the only purpose of owning a gun. Unfortunately, that diatribe works well with an insufficiently educated population.
-- Thomas Jefferson
Repeat the lie often enough, and it may as well be fact.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I believe it was the Joseph Goebbels school of propaganda that used the "big lie" wherein if you tell a lie frequently enough and vocally enough, people will begin to believe it as truth.

Guns are bad, mmmkay......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.