M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this reality TV show "Live Free or Die" on National Geographic Channel and although I don't make it a practice to watch reality TV of any kind ,
while channel surfing I saw the familiar front sight and flash suppressor, stopped immediately and watched an episode,
most of it's so much BS , however I found it interesting one older guy named Colbert living in the woods in Georgia actually carries an M1A std.
Not surprisingly he seems like the smartest one of the bunch, at least he's got good taste.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes but apparently it's lost it's meaning and now are only words on their license plates.
Don't know about that, still have some of the most liberal gun laws in the country. Joined the Marine Corps in Albany, NY and exited the Corps to New Hampshire in 86' and never looked back. love it here but so many from "taxachussetts" moved here since then and have changed the total dynamics of my beloved state. Still no sales or income tax as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.