M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
In case you aren't aware of it, I am writing a book that's a monster about M14s and M1As, everything you need or want to know is in it, except the History which has been well published. All the research is done, all part numbers and vendors are listed.

That's why it's a Monster, aside from learning everything from bedding to tuning to tools you need to reloading for accuracy out to 1000 yards. Aside from my 42 years with the M14s and M1As... I've got several of the old Armory guys pumping info in, like the reality of the "Side door" M14s from Springfield. They were neutered M14s... a few were sold at Perry in 68. I also touch on some of the black ops stuff, but no, I won't educate anyone on silencing the M14 since it's basically stupid and you're really fighting the design for the rifle yet again.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That is the June 2007 version. It is forty-nine pages in length. I prefer that this edition not be shared or posted. Why? Because it is missing twenty-three pages. The current December 2011 M14 Item NSNs list is seventy-two pages long.
Can you give us a link here where is that 72 pages long?

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Can you give us a link here where is that 72 pages long?
If you need this yesterday, send me an e-mail request at [email protected]. I'll reply with a copy of the December 2011 .pdf file. Since then, I've found additional NSNs and manufacturer part numbers. Thus, this article needs to be further updated from what it is listed in M14 Rifle History and Development. This is on my "To Do" list.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank for sharing this useful list. I am searching for a gun which can be used for home safety, easy to handle and in budget. Information you have provided really useful for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts