M14 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this glock new about 3 months ago for 550$ Otd I then had trijicon night sights installed another 125$. I have only shot this gun around 100 rounds to see how it shoots and of course it shot quite well. It comes with 2 15 round mags box and "papers". I got the chance to get one of my old lrb's back that I built from the ground up so I'm willing to let this go for a loss to help. I'm asking 530$ shipped from my floor to yours. My ffl's fee is 30$ to ship anywhere in the continental US. I also have a G17 17 round and g18 32 round factory mags I'd include for an addition 75$. I can text pic to those interested I'm having trouble downloading the from my iPad. I'd prefer to deal locally but would also ship. If your in Colorado the 17 and 33 rounds can't be sold to you as they are illegal and highly dangerous to the public WINK WINK. I'll give you airsoft mags instead "tsuj ingdik". This is a great unbeatable deal if you looking for G19 and don't get the police only discount a lot of these shops offer that just boil my blood. Even though law enforcement. Are often put in dangerous situations so are at times civilians and if sht popped off like during civil arrest us lowly civilians would side with law enforcement to help bring things back to order not to mention us hobbiest on average buy way more guns than your typical cop not to mention cops make a much better salary than you average gun guy around here anyway. My buddy is a cop in my citiy and they started him out at 60k with a top out of 75,000 and meanwhile I'm spending conciidierably more. Maybe I'm out of line and definitly off topic but I had to get it off my chest. Anyway this gun is being offered at a loss and is actually priced for and slightly less the "elite police operators" only deals

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.