M14 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 6 of the green patrol sleeping bags for sale. These are the lighter weight bags that are part of the Cold Weather Sleep Systems. These are probably good to the low 50's, maybe into upper 40's. Perfect for the summer time and late spring camping or hiking. This would be a good addition to one of the Alice packs we sell. $25 gets you a good clean condition bag. Paypal or Money Orders welcome.

Also available are some old school shelter halves. These are canvas pup tents that are created when you snap to halves together. The idea behind it was for you to carry one half of the tent and poles and your battle buddy to carry the other half. We have 8 sets left. These go for $15 a set. All prices are in addition to the actual shipping costs.

Please email us at [email protected] if you would like one or have questions about any of our products.

Josh,
Signal Surplus

·
Registered
467 Posts
I'm up for two at that price.... sounds like a great deal

Email sent

·
Retired
4,769 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Yep. I bought into the cold weather system a few years ago. The patrol bag is a good bag. It fills the need most of the year. I find it good to the low 40's if your out of the wind. IMHO You can't beat it at this price.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'll take the last one.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At this time, all bags are spoken for. We are awaiting funds Once payment has been sent, I will close this thread.

Thank you to all who have purchased from us. I hope the quality and condition have been true to description. Please keep an eye out for more items we will be selling.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Payment sent.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I received mine and it is very nice. Anyone know where i can locate instructions?

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All Bags have been sold. I will open another thread when we receive more in.

Thanks to all who have purchased from us. We hope that you have been satisfied with your products and we will continue to add to our list of products.

Signal Surplus

1 - 14 of 14 Posts