M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did a repair for a nice Mexican lady & her daughter. When they came to pick up their car a few days later the conversation went something like this:
Mrs Encia- Mr Manager!!! Mr Manager!!!
Me- Yea Ma'am, what's the trouble?
Mrs Encia- Mr Manager, the de licencia, es falta!!!
Me- Say what?
Miss Encia- Moma she say the license tag is missing.
Me- OK then, someone musta stolen it while it was sitting outside.
Mrs Encia- Mr Manager you recolocar, yes?
Me- Oh no. You take your registration down to the tag office & they will get you a new one.
Mrs Encia- Ayeeee! You comprar uno nuevo!!!
Miss Encia- Moma! Jaber Jaber Jaber
Me- I'll tell Yall what, let me call the Police & get a report made so the tag office will understand what's happened.
Mrs Encia- Que??? Policia??? Oh no!!! No Policia por favor!!! Vamanos!!!
Me- Yall have a nice day!

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,202 Posts
It's not as fun as life working at a Mexican restaurant...

I used to be a host/bartender when I was younger. I got a call once that was really short, two cooks came out and were watching me like they were expecting news from the call...The evil Brian got an idea, I said thank you and the person hung up but I didn't. Waited about a minute then made the most "oh $#@&" face I could make, the cupped the bottom of the phone, looked at one of them and said "Manuel...La Migra!!!"....
They ran in back and were furiously talking about something then I came in laughing and said it was a joke and walked off. He went to the phone which was hung up, picked it up, heard the dial tone then looked at me and said 'a$$hole!" and threw his hand up.

Good times.
m14brian

·
Resident Rascal
13,429 Posts
Just try being on a jobsite! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
15,439 Posts
I have had a ball for years putting the large CMP official looking signs on my vehicles. I love watching the day workers run for the woods when they see it. Never fails. Took a friend of mine that is a leo with me one day and I think he is still laughing today.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,202 Posts
What's next, an Ebonix parody?
Yeah, if you work at the car wash like I did for 3 years, but I'd get edited and maybe banned because all the stories use the 6th letter word we're not supposed to use, my favorite stories are the 9 and 11 year old brothers that were from Compton that lived directly behind the wash that used to come over and harass us, or we'd watch them fight or steal crap in the connecting back yards. Good times!
m14brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts