M14 Forum banner

Let's see those reloading rooms!!!

155K views 379 replies 165 participants last post by  Nukeworker 
Well now , I think I'll do a little complaining. I went back to my post an saw that my picture had been removed.. I'm getting ready to up date my room an post a new picture.. I think I will not.. In my original picture you can see in the back ground a picture of the STARS AND BARS..
This re-writing of our past and history has got to stop. I'm proud of my SOUTHERN HERITAGE and will not bow to the LEFT.. We are a better nation because we had that conflict..

Rant Over..

Carry On!!

I just went through all 17 pages and see many photos no longer there but did see one photo that shows part of a stars and bars flag. Looked for a post by you but did not see one so I guess I missed it. Did you insert the photo directly into the post or was it hosted by a third party hosting site? Please post some photos of you updated reloading room when you are done.
Cowtownscout You can see that post #123,124 several members responded to the thread. I even commented on loading the picture upside down. Now this could be just a little computer glitch, but I think not. I posted on another thread about how I learned to shoot a gun, an used the slang for a RACCOON in describing the hunt and my grandfather teaching me how to shoot the RACCOON out of the tree.. The Moderators removed the word, sad. At almost 70 years old I don't know a single hunter that uses the term RACCON hunting when loading up the dogs and gear for the nights hunt. Oh well times are different.

Carry On !!!