Registered
1,869 Posts
Dayum nice!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its a mess.......

That just kinda makes me think of the theory about cluttered desks and geniuses. Mines pretty much the same way except the floor is clean. Gotta love the 1050 though.

Reactions: jkh62

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have to share space in my woodworking shop for reloading. I have wall cabinets to stash all my reloading stuff in when I'm woodworking (except the Lee Turret press, which is bolted to my bench and I just work around.)

Someday ....

Reactions: 3Gunnah

·
Rest in Peace
2,058 Posts
It's a mess.
LOL You have no idea. Mine is a total disaster right now. My new fiance moved in last month and she's full of these funny notions about how my gun cradle and tools don't belong on the dinner table, the brass cleaning tumbler and buckets don't belong on the kitchen counter, etc. I have no idea where she gets these ideas.

A few limited shots of a room in turmoil:

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I've posted most of these before but you asked...

Lyman T-Mag II turret press & Hornady single stage
(note: T-Mag II box is not recommended)

Brass prep central: case gets trimmed, length checked, case mouth chamfered & de-burred, primer pocket cleaned, primer seated & loading tray filled up

Hornady LNL AP

Oooops, that's my other hobby! An original "blackface" Princeton Reverb amp that needed some TLC and a couple of new tubes.

Some vintage electronic test equipment:

Of course I've got nothing to compare to that monster radio someone posted earlier...

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
This is my progressive setup, . . .

Progress out of the can, . . . to the first stage on the right, . . . to the next stage on the left, . . . etc.

Anyway, . . . it's paid for, . . . does the job, . . . and it is MY corner, . . . I can usually go back there and absoposilutely nobody will come back there and bug me.

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is that a Stevens Model 77 (or Savage or Springfield) on the wall? I'm in the middle of rehab'ing mine. Sure looks like it.

Seems like you either hear people say they are tanks, or junk. Either way I really like mine. Been in the family since before I was born. (I'm 38)

-Chris

Love it. Very nice set ups. Mine is a little simpler. I have gear out on the bench for 1 particular cartridge load at a time. Storage and other dies are at the other end of my little shop. Helps an old fartasaurus keep from making mistakes.

http://

·
Premium Member
20,399 Posts
cfairman, none of the above. I think you are looking at my Winchester 1897. I use that for my cowboy stuff when the fingers will work. The double 12 above is just an old Spanish import.
Art B

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is my progressive setup, . . .

Progress out of the can, . . . to the first stage on the right, . . . to the next stage on the left, . . . etc.

Anyway, . . . it's paid for, . . . does the job, . . . and it is MY corner, . . . I can usually go back there and absoposilutely nobody will come back there and bug me.

May God bless,
Dwight
Dwight

Those Lyman Spartan presses are very well built. My dad bought 1 new in 1968, and give it to me in the early nineties when I loaded my first rounds. Then in early 2000's I discovered Dillon, my OCD took over and the rest as they say is history.

Reactions: dwight55

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Dwight

Those Lyman Spartan presses are very well built. My dad bought 1 new in 1968, and give it to me in the early nineties when I loaded my first rounds. Then in early 2000's I discovered Dillon, my OCD took over and the rest as they say is history.
I hear you 3Gunnah, . . . my problem is the only Dillon I can afford still talks to Miss Kitty in the late afternoon on one of the "extra" free local TV stations.

I actually bought both of those off Ebay several years ago, . . . to replace the one I had from the 60's, . . . that inadvertently got sold. One belongs to a friend but he just keeps it here at my place, . . . so I use em both sometimes.

May God bless,
Dwight

1 - 20 of 347 Posts