M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1449 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
NM with a walnut handguard, Leupy Mk4 LR/T Scope sitting on a SWAN 18 mount. Harris bipod is there for the pic only, not mounted as of yet. Waiting for the sling mount to come in from Sadlack. Not fully sure when I'll get to that as I'm taking this project in baby steps, don't like tearing the gun out of the bed unless I have to.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Great looking and working rifle(s)! Very glad to see someone out there doing it with the M1A's.

Reactions: RichNH

·
Registered
714 Posts

LRB TFL Receiver, Jon Wolfe Upper Build, SEI Crazy Horse Barrel/Crazy Horse Trigger Upgrade, Bassett Mount, Leupy Mk 4,
Sadlak Bipod Mount, Harris BiPod, Sadlak Spring Guide, Sadlak TiNi Piston,
Modified/Refinished USGI Stock, Desert Warrior Cheekpad,
Fulton Faux Selector Switch

·
Registered
373 Posts
Here is my pride and Joy. She may not look like much now but she will when I am done with her. The photos were taken by my troop. You can find more of her work here https://www.facebook.com/MaingoGrey?ref=ts. I also have some of her photos in my albam on this site. I will be adding more to it later when I get home tonight.

Reactions: MAC702 and CNelson

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wicked!

·
Registered
21 Posts
So I wanted something to train on in case I deploy and to bring to an upcoming SPR/DMR class. Since I'm an SDM I'll most likely get an M14 EBR, and I wanted something close to what I'd carry in theater.

So I finished my build - went with a RAS mounted instead of a Sage stock to avoid any trouble with bullet buttons since I live in CA and I can't have detachable magazines or mags greater than 10 rounds if I've got a pistol grip on a gun. Went with super high rings just because I was unsure if I could pass with highs - Had to make a cheek rest to get a good cheek weld with the Leupold.

Its a military SAM splint folded up then taped down with 100mph tape. Looks ghetto as hell on my brand new stock, but works really well and I shaped it so its sort of like an LMT SOPMOD stock - very comfortable.

·
Registered
569 Posts
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This one is mine SA Inc. NM
-Arms 18 split mount
-Weaver Grand slam High rings
-Millett TSR-1 4-16x50
The barrle has since bhen painted black.

Reactions: MAC702 and CNelson
21 - 40 of 1449 Posts