M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, I apologize..this moonbat is my State Senator.

Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) is introducing legislation to create a way to confiscate firearms from "unstable" people.

Boxer says, "We failed our children" at Santa Barbara, and this bill serves the "function" of keeping them safe.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/03/Dem-Senator-Introducing-Bill-To-Allow-Gun-Confiscation-From-Unstable-People

Call and write your congress critter.

I already chewed out Boxer!

·
Banned
2,951 Posts
The 2A and the rest of OUR Rights mean absolutely nothing to these tyrants. It is but an obstacle to them attaining their objective, total control of OUR population. Boxer, her sister stankystein and the rest of the tyrants need to take oprahs advice! Just another tyrant that needs to be tried for crimes against OUR country!

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Unfortunately, . . . SHE, . . . is probably one of the best examples of unstability, . . . unless of course you compare her to Pelosi, . . . or maybe Diane, . . .

Ah, . . . I'm sorry, . . . how do you tell them apart???

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
826 Posts
If only I could actually get Feinstein, Boxer, or Pelosi on the phone! That would be awesome. I only get their "helpers" when I call and I'm 99.9% sure my messages don't get relayed.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I would like to see a bill to remove stupid senators from office!!GI2

·
Registered
190 Posts
1. Nothing about keeping "unstable" people from driving or limiting the amount of gas he can purchase.
2. Nothing about prohibiting possession of steak knives.

If he only was allowed to purchase 1/8 tank of gas we could have saved 1 life.

Pathetic.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Remember, Obamacare requires healthcare systems to manage the mental, social and physical wellbeing of the lives assigned to them. There's a reason (more than one reason actually) that one of the points he signed was that doctors could ask patients about gun ownership (one is to use the HIM as a national database, another, I believe, will be to manage gun ownership as mentally/socially unhealthy) The new approach to gun control will come through healthcare. Fun, fun.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
"for the children"...again.

She is also lieing yet again.

When she says they will take away the guns from THEM, she actually means what they do already...they take away ALL THE GUNS IN THE HOUSE...no matter who owns them.

"for the children"....of course.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
This is the government - turn in your weapons, we have a temporary emergency.

What? You refuse to turn in your weapons voluntarily? You must be unstable. As we cannot allow unstable people to have weapons, yours will be confiscated.

That is all.

Just making it easier.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Doesn't it make sense to be allowed to take firearms away from those who are mentally ill/unstable? With solid evidence of the mental instability.

Although I can see how it could be falsified & used for un-arming responsible firearm owners.
Riley

Sent from my LG-P935 using Tapatalk 2

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
This is good news.

If boxer suggested it it's off the table.

·
Registered
551 Posts
They think our rights are negotiable, we say they are UNALIENABLE. I see inevitable conflict in the future.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts