M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have info on these?

I've emailed the supplier, but info has been a bit slow in coming.

From the description, it sounds like they have a mechanical bedding system available in their wood stocks?

Can anyone confirm that?

I'd be interested in any opinions or reviews from those that have tried them too..

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yep, Tony has some type of bedding system. I have been talking with him for a while now about building me an E2 laminate with the accurizing system of his. He is currently setting up a new machine and apparently very busy at his day job too. Super nice guy and I have found him sometimes slow to respond too but he does eventually.

·
Registered
167 Posts
law483

Tony is TOPNOTCH and so are his stocks. I have 3 of his PG M14 stocks that are absolutely superlative(altho they do not have the bedding system of which you speak....to my knowledge), and they all shoot extremely well unbedded...very tight lock up. He may very well take awhile, being one of our military personnel which has a FAIR amount going on, but any wait will be well worth it. Man is a perfectionist. Regards.P5

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone have info on these?

I've emailed the supplier, but info has been a bit slow in coming.

From the description, it sounds like they have a mechanical bedding system available in their wood stocks?

Can anyone confirm that?

I'd be interested in any opinions or reviews from those that have tried them too..

Thanks.
Does he have a web site?

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Tony is a super guy to deal with and does some really fine stocks, I'm also an owner of one. He's a busy guy, so be patient it's worth the wait. Once you make contact with him maybe he will give you his cell number (Phone not jail). I know better than to give out numbers, be easy on the guy he's a good one. I spoke to him yesterday and he took care of business right away.

-

·
Registered
23 Posts
+1 on tony

don't have a stock..yet..but he lives in my area and we have traded messages a couple of times...great guy...i think the stock will be worth the wait

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
Anybody know if he's making one that conforms to plain-jane USGI shape? Even a little oversized would be OK. Suppliers of good stocks that don't require hours of fitting and bedding are in high demand.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Tony has a lot in the works and I'm sure he will be offering some standard configuration stocks.

We have to remember that he is active duty Military and does this on the side. Patience is on your side.GI2

·
Registered
156 Posts
I purchased a E2 replica stock from Tony a few months ago and am totally happy with it. His communication was quick and the stock was exactly as pictured. Good man to do business with.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I purchased a E2 replica stock from Tony a few months ago and am totally happy with it. His communication was quick and the stock was exactly as pictured. Good man to do business with.
Any chance of seeing some pictures? I would like an E2 stock for my rifle.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Here is my replica E2 stock. TG lockup was a bit tighter than expected, but I am not complaining. It did not come with the foregrip assembly or the E2 buttplate (standard flipup instead) but I knew that going into the purchase. Wood is very nice with one minor flaw that Tony stated before I committed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
here is my replica e2 stock. Tg lockup was a bit tighter than expected, but i am not complaining. It did not come with the foregrip assembly or the e2 buttplate (standard flipup instead) but i knew that going into the purchase. Wood is very nice with one minor flaw that tony stated before i committed.

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Another +1 for Tony, contacted him and the next day he e-mailed me and today he called and is going to make me a E2 stock. Super nice guy. I'll post up pictures when I get it.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Very nice. He does great work.

·
"Death From Above"
11,538 Posts
I spoke with Tony not to long ago. One of the sweet features he is incorporating into his stock is front end contour. Best of both worlds if you ask me. Cant wait to see what he starts putting out when he retiures from the Airforce. He is gearing his shop up now.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Does Tony still do custom work on GI synthetic stocks?

Shorten LOP
M1 Garand butt plate installs

etc...?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts