M14 Forum banner

Law483 Stocks

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Random Guy 
#1 ·
Years ago there was an artist that created art work out of wood that just happened to allow a M14/M1A barreled action to drop into.
He was a member here.
Since photo bucket demanded ransome and the forum changed hands, his work has been lost.
Searches will bring up text but not pictures, his website has been taken down.
I arrived too late on the scene to purchase one of his works of art, but really enjoy looking at them.
It was his slotted wooden handguards that I patterned my second attempt. after.
My first one cracked, then I noticed how he did his, raised the slots off the edge.

The man's name was Tony and he went by LAW483.

If anyone has a LAW483 stock or any pictures of one, would you please post them so others could see the remarkable art work?
Or a link to where they can be found?

I did a bit of searching and only came up with this one.

WARNING TO OTHERS THAT HAVE NEVER SEEN HIS WORK!

COVER YOUR KEYBOARD, DROOLING WILL OCCUR.

Nature Grass Wood Plant Automotive exterior

See less See more
#2 ·
LAW483 was/is a true artist I tried ordering one of his masterpieces years ago but his wait time was over a year at the time and he wasn't taking any more orders.
I'd give a pretty good chunk of change for the slotted laminate handguard on your photo
It would really set off my Sportmaster

#3 ·
LAW483 was/is a true artist I tried ordering one of his masterpieces years ago but his wait time was over a year at the time and he wasn't taking any more orders.
I'd give a pretty good chunk of change for the slotted laminate handguard on your photo
It would really set off my Sportmaster
I recall someone on this forum has one of LAW483's stocks, because he teased me with it.
GV was it you?

#4 ·
One I remember won m14 of the month 5/6 years ago , absolutely beautiful rifle ,
no expensé spared, all top shelf components ,
I'm not sure but he either won or was runner up for m14 of the year.

#6 ·
He did retire from Law enforcement but built stocks as a side line.
Not too long ago he quit building stocks then shutdown his website.
Found a few other pictures of some of his work but they have that annoying and detail blocking photo book label across them.
Hoping for some clear pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.