M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bushnell has offered a very generous price on two of their rifle scopes that are both excellent fits for M14 rifles as well as providing a 30% rebate.

The 5154 currently sits on my M25. PICTURE HERE

The ET5154 is $349 plus shipping with a 30% Bushnell Rebate in the form of a Visa card. The rebate will give you $105 back making the scope cost $244.30 plus shipping. Buy Here I have five available. Midway was selling these for $469.

The ET1624F is a discontinued model and was a rare first focal plane offering in their low profile 1-6.5x24 magnification range. Midway was selling these last year for over $1300.00. I have two left for $775. Buy Here

This is being offered to the forum membership first. I will be sending this off to my newsletter subscribers later today. I don't expect these to last more than 24 hours. Please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery. Box UPC codes will be intact so you can submit your rebate form. Rebate FORM

If you have any questions, please email me. [email protected]

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Looks like a screaming deal...

Wish I could jump on it right now.

**Edit**

Oh, heck, if you put it on your rifle, I'm going to take that as a sign that it's not a piece of junk, and that you at least kind of sort of vouch for it. Between that, the rebate, and that my Father in Law is a fan of Bushnell products for the money...

I just ordered one from your website. I'm glad I could finally buy something from you. Eventually I have it in mind, if it's something you're open to, to buy a barrel/bolt/receiver and maybe other miscellaneous parts from you, with the idea that you can do a check over to give a higher probability that everything will go together nicely. Of course, it'd be simpler to simply have you build the thing, I guess, but then I'd lose out on hours of fun :) But that will have to wait at least until the Federal government gives me back some money...

Question, on the Bushnell website, it lists parallax adjustment as 'A.O.' Somewhere else I saw that it had 'front parallax adjustment'. Can you clarify on that? I can use it either way, but being able to adjust the parallax distance is a feature I like.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Yes, the parallax is adjustable on the 5-15x40. The newer scopes now use a side parallax adjustment which while convenient is not as precise as the mechanical objective adjustment. I have both and actually prefer the AO (adjustable objective).

Just added another very nice scope that was overstock from Midway for you all that missed the other deals. $199 for a mildot 1/10 mil adj. Weaver Grand Slam 3-10x40. SEE HERE

I only purchase these overstock scopes once or twice a year. I always pass them on to the members here first, followed by my Newsletter Subscribers as a very close second.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the screaming deal on the scope, but more importantly, thanks for your patience when I ask a million questions during our phone conversations!!!!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a number of folks who missed the Tactical Weaver 3-10x40 Mil/Mil scope deal.

I've acquired 9 more today and they are here ready to ship. See HERE

Sniper Central did a very thorough review of these and to our surprise, the scope not only has Japanese glass, but it's manufactured in Japan as well. See the review HERE.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
I had a number of folks who missed the Tactical Weaver 3-10x40 Mil/Mil scope deal.

I've acquired 9 more today and they are here ready to ship. See HERE[/URL]
Those look like a very nice lightweight option, and at about half of original retail.

If I had extra money to burn, I'd get one and figure out where to put it later :)

Still saving for the wolfe pack GI1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts