Reactions: Nelson54
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
185 Posts

Is this real?
Remember in November.

· Registered
185 Posts
It won't happen in my opinion. Things may get slightly better after the elections but their are too many stupid and corrupt people in the District of Columbia. Robbers infest some of the highest seats in our land. The swamp out east is in desperate need of a cleansing. Our government is becoming more and more like a corrupt country like Brazil. Rulers rule by the few and for the few.

Good news is there are about 35 decent State governments that protect or somewhat protect our liberties. I hope you are in a State that guards the people's liberties. Make friendships of people you can rely on, get food storage (at least six months to one year), water filters and ammo storage. Have multiple firearms and train. You are going to need it. (And I hope my predictions on the future are all wrong.)
I live Northern Virginia and provide cybersecurity to some government entities. The craziness in DC is not only local. It is imported from centers of craziness on both coasts and islands elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.