M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
My recollection is that surplus ammo sales is mandated by law, so it needs an act of Congress to change. We have to keep working for the Red Wave this fall to finally put a stop to this nonsense.

The burden is on us collectively. Voter turnout for non-presidential elections in the US is normally around 40%, and I confess that in the past I have not always voted in the cycles between presidential elections. But this year is different, so I will be out there voting. I think this year is as important as 2020 was, in that we have a chance to take back our country from the disaster of the Biden administration. It would be delicious if we got veto proof majorities in both houses, but getting a majority in either would be enough to slow the damage that is being done.
Here is the start of the red wave. District held by the Dems for decades, turned Red.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
I hope you are right and I also hope she isn't just another Rhino in elephants clothing.
I know a few Gringos in the Valley, who, like Irishman Robert Francis O'Rourke, speak Spanish, they honestly believe the Hispanic voters there are beginning to see the light. The regressive effect of inflation, gas prices, etc. these voters are feeling the pain worst than higher income families

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
It's bad enough that they're using ball powder in the M193 and M80, but they aren't even using nickeled primers. At least Lake City was using mil spec #34 and #41 primers when Federal was running the show. I wouldn't use the current crap in my rifles if it was free. 🤪
Federal made MK248 Mod0 is great 300WM ammo. 1 inch average at 200yds 28 5 shot groups.
Font Material property Rectangle Parallel Pattern

1 - 5 of 5 Posts