M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this is the wrong place or I forgot some please bear with me: I am new to this forum.well to be blunt I have scoured the web in search of replacement US made stocks, triggers and other parts for a Century L1A1.I have found very little aside from Ironwood designs..and DSA.. Can anyone point me to a place that can help me find US made L1A1 Parts and does anyone know where I can find a receiver wrench or instructions on how to replace the barrel and head spacing? I am a bit clueless but I am determined to get it right.. I thank you all for your help as I bumble along..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Gunthings.com has US made L1A1 triggers. I did a rebuild/remiltarization of a L1A1 thumbhole sporter by Century a couple of years ago. Managed to get original wood in decent shape from Centerfire Systems while they had L1A1 parts kits. Main problem was magazines, managed to find US made base plates and followers I think from Falcon Industries or something like that. Not sure they are in business anymore, took them 6 months to get me my 11 base plates and followers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.