M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pre-ban L1A1 friday and was wondering if you can adjust the front sight ? I do not know much about these type of rifles. Shot it yesterday and it grouped well but it was about 6 inches to the right , adjusted the rear sight over but it was still 4-6 inches to the right. :?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
My dad picked up a Century L1A1 shortly before last Christmas. It's a nice rifle and shoots very well, especially considering CAI's somewhat spotty quality control record.

Anyway, I found this for him on the web when he was wondering the same thing:http://www.alpharubicon.com/leo/fal.htm.

Congratulations, by the way. The L1A1 and the FAL series are fine rifles. If I wasn't already committed to the M14, I would like to put together a FAL myself. It's been too long for me without a MBR. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:oops: Got a chance to check the rifle out little better :oops: the front site was leaning toward the left , fixed that and it shoots great now. Kinda feel stupid for not checking that first. :oops: Just need to pick up some extra inch pattern mags and I'll be ready. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.