M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feller across the street had me post these for him and I thought they were pretty neat so I drug 'em over here too .....

Reck'n I'll see if I can drag him over here too ... :)

Six Out!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Great Pics, Six...

Looks like the guy in Europe has a nice set of battle rifles and looks like he knows how to use em... Cool!

Too bad we can't get some of those real M14's... Select fire no less... Wow...

Thanks for the pics...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, here I am! Do you like my rifles? I know about the elevation, but that target was the 2nd I shot with the TRW. I just had it. I put it 1 click higher now.

BTW, Hawk: The Dummy kit I ordered from you, is for that rifle!

Thanks for posting my pic's here also.

Roger

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Hello Roger.... You will be pleased with the end result after installing the kit.. :D That's one sweet set of rifles :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, Thats some Good S**t.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Wow, Hawk, these are some pics you and Six are posting here for the guys... Very Cool! Looks like we better get our cameras out start taking some pics too...

Very awesome collections that are being posted... Congratulations on having fine weapons in your collections...

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Tom, Maybe I can find the time over the weekend if the weather holds up to get my "stuff" outside for a pic. DJ has a fine arsenal there doesn't he? Only thing missing is a M1 Carbine :D

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's a nice collection DJ! Unfortunatly our goverment let us keep only 5 fire arms. So I have to buy only the best. The Garand is 99% original Sprinfield 1943, the Carbine is 50 % original Irwin Pederson and the TRW M14 is a mixmaster, but the receiver and barrel are TRW. It shoots great! Tonight I get a scope mount and I already ordered a ART scope. I just need the Harris bipods to create a "costum" M21.
BTW, my trigger group is so smooth, it's just a little more than 1,5 kilograms (a little more than 3 pounds). Maybe NM? How can I reconize a NM triggergroup?

Roger

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
dighawaii said:
Hawk,
You know I would love to see more pics of your collection and especially the "Lil Guy"! Very Cool, Sir!
Aloha, Tom O.
Had a couple spare minutes so here they are.....

L-R: Tiger IBM M1 Carbine, Inland 90% M1 Carbine, Match M-16A2 (AR), M-16A1 (AR), Springfield M-14 (M1A), Smith Ltd. M-14, SKS.....missing from pic (works in progress)....Remington 12ga MK1 Trench Gun, M-79 display. Oh and almost forgot my RIA 1911A1 for up close and personal :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful tigerstock on the M1!!!

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah Dutchman ...

He just loves to rub that carbine tiger in on us ... :)

What Hawk ..... No Belt Feds ..... :roll:

L-R: Barrel Group, Receiver Group, Buttstock ... ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Super Collection there DJ .....

I'd trot my collection outside for a photo op but then some folks might get a tad worried when they see me settin' up ..... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorry I only have one M1A, but I love it. By the way the two weapons on the far left, are Class 3.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
""What Hawk ..... No Belt Feds ....."" :roll: Man Six, ya gotta give a guy some time.....3 yrs ago I had nothing.....think I'm a doin pretty good there so far :D :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts