M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all , I used to have a one of these some time ago , I see they have a new style out now , but still one piece blade and handle , the blade looks a bit more bowie style then the early one (more dagger style) , are the newer ones made as well ? thinking about getting one for me and a friend that may be going to the Sand Pit soon..........how do they rate ?[/img]

·
Rest in peace
1,399 Posts
I have an old Kershaw Agent Boot Dagger. It uses a variation of the Gerber cats-tongue finish on the cast aluminum handle. The blade is a high polich double edge. I guess that I've had it for twenty-five years or so. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
I used to collect knives and I have one of the early Kershaw "Military Boot Knives". You are right about the early blade shape, much more pointed and with the false edge along the top. Good, strong solid knife although a friend used to give me crap about it looking just like a steak knife. Kinda does, actually... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.