M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I received a pair of Kel-Tec PF9's for Christmas.
We have put about 100 rounds through each one so far, and like them pretty well.

Her pistol on the right has had no malfunctions except for the very first round, it didnt want to chamber, but after a smack on the slide it fed, and fired 99 more with no problem.

My pistol had a few malfunctions, fed fine but had a problem at first with extracting. I replaced the extractor, and the pistol is doing fine now....after I fire another hundred or more rounds through it, I'm going to start carrying it.

The PF9 is a 9mm and can handle +P rounds on a limited basis, I believe it will serve fine as a light concealable pistol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice looking pair!
I will have to come over and try one out? I've looked at those when i was buying the wife one for her to carry. She liked the 32 cal in the Kel-tec so that's what she got but i think i still like the PF9's .

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice looking pair!
I will have to come over and try one out? I've looked at those when i was buying the wife one for her to carry. She liked the 32 cal in the Kel-tec so that's what she got but i think i still like the PF9's .
I wanted to keep my calibers limited to what we mainly use...38, 357, 9mm, and 45 ACP. I didn't want to have to stock another caliber.

I was apprehensive at first about the 9mm for my wife in such a small pistol, but she handles it quite well. I bet your wife could handle it fine as well!

Come on over and try one of these out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts