M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all. this website has helped me on several occasions and although new to this forum not new to firearms by any means. I hope my input can be helpful as well and not disregarded cause I'm a noob on this particular site. 15+successful builds and yes I know its not that hard.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome!

I can say that even the new guys will not be disregarded. If you are wrong you will be corrected, but respectfully...because this Forum is a place where gentleman discuss the beautiful creations that spit lead downrange!!

And I promise you will learn alot. I read others posts probably 10 times more than I post...and I learn something new everyday.

Eddard

Reactions: ray55classic

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas! Don't worry about getting disregarded, even some of the old guys here get disregarded, depends a lot on what you have to say.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. Is that Kettering, near Dayton, OH. If so, you are just up the road.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Another Welcome from Texas, nohipoints. People rarely are just disregarded here, if they are there's usually a really good reason.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll give a warm welcome from Ohio. You will like this place. I check in at least 3 times a day. Being retired lets me do that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts