M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm glad I found it. There appear to be a lot of people here with a wealth of information and, maybe, a little bit of entertainment.DI5

47 years ago I tried to explain to them that I didn't want it, but I got my first M-14. It was the first of several that I would learn to call my own. When they finally let me come back to the world I got a 'free scholarship' to Drill Sergeant School. As a Drill Sergeant at Fort Bliss during '68 and '69 I got to put thousands of rounds downrange with hundreds of M-14s and M-16s too. That is probably why I need to wear hearing aids today.

I still like to shoot and talk about guns. I pretty much like them all: .22, 1911, and, of course, M-14. I hope to spend many enjoyable hours here.

·
Administrator
17,179 Posts
Welcome on board 00F4B, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great week. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum....from PA!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello from Virginia. Now that you have found us enjoy the wealth of information on this M14 sight, and don't be afraid to pass on to us any info you have on any firearms.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico

·
Registered
939 Posts
Welcome from Idaho:
Glad to have you with us. This is a great site for good guys and info. I know what you mean about the M14, Great weapon, as good in the bush as on the range.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts