M14 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retired 21 year veteran USAF Master Sergeant, Air Police/Security Police living in rural northern California. I regularly carried the M-16, M-1 Garand, M-12, S&W K15 .38, and M-2 carbine. In Vietnam, I additionally carried the Colt Gov't .45, M-16w XM148 (or M-16 plus M-79), M-60, M-2 on a V-100 or M-113. Got 3 confirms with the M-14 from a tower, but had to share one with the ARVN on the bunker below me.

Now I'm 100% disabled due to Agent Orange, so I'm getting back into shooting for something to do that gets me out in the fresh air.

Just purchased M-1A National Match. Being in California, it had to have the Flash Suppressor exchanged for a Muzzle Brake. (I could hand the politician who wrote that into law one of each and I'll bet they couldn't tell which one was which.) I'll be adding a scope.

I also have a
Ruger Mini-14 .223 cal
Ruger M-77 .22LR
Ruger American Rifle .308 cal
Mauser Luger 9mm
Fromme .32 cal WW1 pistol
Beastmaster AR-15 .223 w/.22LR conversion upper
S&W Model 19 .357/.38Spl
Kimber UCD II .45 cal
Colt Government .45 cal
Springfield Range Officer .45 cal
Firearms International Model D .380 cal

Joined this Forum to make my M1A as good as it can be. RNGR2

·
Administrator
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
18,638 Posts
Welcome on board Veeger, pull up an old ammunition crate and sit awhile. This here Gun Board is a great place for information on our beloved M14 Battlerifle and military surplus ammunition for feeding her. Again welcome on board and have yourself a great weekend. Thank you for your service to our country, America is better off because of you.

DI5

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Another Texas welcome to you, Veeger, and thank you for your service.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts