M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every SHTF idea we all discuss on the internet (these type of sites are FULL of gov. types that "monitor" us, my boss's wife is one of them) will be planned for prior to implementation....

SOOOOOO

we see the TSA doing highway checkpoints and tossing Americans cars..We see those who invest in ammo (stockpile) getting demonized, we see every petty gun law violation front page news nationwide for weeks at a time, I see border patrol agents who do a great job being locked up, cause they wont follow the agenda, I see neighbors ratting out neighbors who see rifles being loaded into cars with the family to go to the range for practice, i see 4th and 14th amendment's being violated every day, in every city, and noone does anything except bow their head and hope it's not their turn, I've had a USMC police officer tell me "any Tea-Party peacefull protester is low level domestic terrorism and they all should be investigated".......I see our enemies we are alegedly fighting in the sandbox ( I can't use any terms but you all know who they are) infiltrating our Gov. to the highest level, and our education system too.....The second amendment has been brainwashed to the sheep to believe it's for hunting and not defense against tyranical gov......we are PAST using the constitution to protect ourselves...

by the time the SHTF stuff we all talk about happens the country will be locked down, every road, every intersection, every place of work, every bank, will be on lock down, so tight you will have to ask to take leak.....

All those who don't follow their oath will turn against those of us that do......

I'm not defeated, I'm saying that we are all drawing a spotlight to ourselves by posting it where we all KNOW the NSA, CIA, DIA, and FBI are watching, so they can pigeonhole us into whatever category required to haul us off.

Move to your "final destination" start over, live your life. and keep future idea's off the net.

The internet is the ultimate mole/spy and is every "agency's" wet dream.......we betray ourselves every time we talk about what we are going to do or when or how or what we have.....

Just my opinion, hold your fire...

D

·
Registered
838 Posts
DavesEvery SHTF idea we all discuss on the internet (these type of sites are FULL of gov. types that "monitor" us, my boss's wife is one of them) will be planned for prior to implementation....

SOOOOOO

we see the TSA doing highway checkpoints and tossing Americans cars..We see those who invest in ammo (stockpile) getting demonized, we see every petty gun law violation front page news nationwide for weeks at a time, I see border patrol agents who do a great job being locked up, cause they wont follow the agenda, I see neighbors ratting out neighbors who see rifles being loaded into cars with the family to go to the range for practice, i see 4th and 14th amendment's being violated every day, in every city, and noone does anything except bow their head and hope it's not their turn, I've had a USMC police officer tell me "any Tea-Party peacefull protester is low level domestic terrorism and they all should be investigated".......I see our enemies we are alegedly fighting in the sandbox ( I can't use any terms but you all know who they are) infiltrating our Gov. to the highest level, and our education system too.....The second amendment has been brainwashed to the sheep to believe it's for hunting and not defense against tyranical gov......we are PAST using the constitution to protect ourselves...

by the time the SHTF stuff we all talk about happens the country will be locked down, every road, every intersection, every place of work, every bank, will be on lock down, so tight you will have to ask to take leak.....

All those who don't follow their oath will turn against those of us that do......

I'm not defeated, I'm saying that we are all drawing a spotlight to ourselves by posting it where we all KNOW the NSA, CIA, DIA, and FBI are watching, so they can pigeonhole us into whatever category required to haul us off.

Move to your "final destination" start over, live your life. and keep future idea's off the net.

The internet is the ultimate mole/spy and is every "agency's" wet dream.......we betray ourselves every time we talk about what we are going to do or when or how or what we have.....

Just my opinion, hold your fire...

D

You can move your post, but you can not hide!

WE SEE EVERYTHING

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Move my post? Im confused?

I responded to another post and it led me to start a new one and expand on my original response.....

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like some people are so paranoid they should completely stay off the internet.
or some people should simply pay more attention......

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just because the voices in my head are arguing doesn't mean they are not right!!!

and the Nirvana song......."Just because your paranoid,doesn't mean there not after you"....................

also if YOU GUYS are not a little paranoid......then why are you posting in the "broken arrow" portion of the site???????????????????????????

I'm just saying......

D :)

·
Registered
838 Posts
DavesJust because the voices in my head are arguing doesn't mean they are not right!!!

and the Nirvana song......."Just because your paranoid,doesn't mean there not after you"....................

also if YOU GUYS are not a little paranoid......then why are you posting in the "broken arrow" portion of the site???????????????????????????

I'm just saying......

D

It's more secure, but don't tell anyone.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
I'm not paranoid about a thing. As I understand, SHTF includes natural disasters such as all those in the NE without electric from the snow.
Let people go without power and let the grocery stores fail to stock shelves for 1 or 2 days and see how people act. very thin veil between "law and order" and tomfoolery...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Those agencies can all kiss my butt if they are worried about my sack of rice and flour, a couple of 1911s, solar panels, deep freezer, and flashlight batteries. There must be 50 million people on that list, hardly worth strobing over.

They need to be organizing thier own supplies unless they've figured out how to stop floods, earthquakes, and epidemics.

·
Banned
1,222 Posts
I'm reporting this thread to the government.

THE GOVERNMENT OF MARS!!!!!!!!!111

But in all seriousness, Martians are totally going to invade. Vote Little Green Men in 2012.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't care that they see everything posted.

The volume of flagged posts must be staggering.

So if my posts about preparing & what I'd love to do to the little Communist B*#%$rds get me on a list, so be it.

We ain't gonna live forever & as soon as I get my two boys raised & out in the World they can bring it. Or maybe I'll have one last dance with the wife a shot of whiskey and bring it to them, who knows.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I Quote "Paranoia is Smart Thinking When the Whole World is Out to Get You" Dr Johnny Fever WKRP Cincinnati . Phone Police Episode

Reactions: The Cat

·
Registered
896 Posts
If SHTF who's going to do The Man's bidding?

·
Registered
131 Posts
This website contains a great deal of knowledge on just about everything concerning survival & Firearms. I'm sure its been looked at by just about every type of person out there in cyber space, Right wing, left wing, Goverment agencies, etc,etc. We all have a choice to post whatever we want (within the rules) about anything. I'm sure "Big brother" keeps an eye on ALL internet activity that intrest them. So, knowing that, do what you gotta do.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
The farthest-reaching advances in IT are being made in data scraping, aggregation, and behavioral analytics. The superficial reward ($$$) is in getting you or me to buy something. But the same data sets are assembled into profiles. Those with access can almost track us individually, if they want to. Especially true if you carry a cell phone. Weird funny, we used to think the multi-directional photos of the houses we live in were snoopy-invasive. That was just foreplay.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.