M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Quite a few of them at one time, before the boating accident.
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably because I signed a petition last year ...

------------------------------

Watch Joe Biden at 1:45 PM ET

Before Vice President Joe Biden introduced a set of ideas to help reduce gun violence, he kicked off a national conversation. He wanted to make sure that he heard from people from every perspective about the steps we need to take to protect kids and make our communities safer.

And that dialogue isn't over.

Today, in a hangout hosted by Google and moderated by Hari Sreenivasan from PBS NewsHour, Vice President Biden will speak with a group of Google+ users about the White House policy recommendations and answer their questions. And we want you to join us.

What: Google+ Hangout with Vice President Joe Biden
When: Thursday, January 24 at 1:45 PM ET
Where: Live on WhiteHouse.gov

----------------------------

Anyone got any time to watch and tell the rest of us what the idiot Biden has to say?

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I should be able to watch.

Reactions: Airborne Falcon

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
anytime they do that all questions are submitted before hand. they won't let anyone in that isn't a staunch AWB supporter, or some film flam guy like the ones that want to bargain.

like it has been said. Feinstein and her goons are threatening rule of law.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
The only reply I've received from the Whitehouse was the same suggestion the empty chair suggested to Clint Eastwood that Romney could do. GI2

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
Looks like this thing is finally getting started.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
So far, Joe thinks the 2nd Amendment is merely a tradition, and that throwing money at the problem will solve everything.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
It's over. Joe said he was more concerned with high capacity magazines than assault rifles, but since assault rifles can leave police at a disadvantage we might as well get rid of them. He also said there is no sporting purpose to having a high capacity magazine that he's aware of, and he's a sportsman.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Your not going to convince them otherwise and they are allowed to feel that way, but just like i dont want religious people telling me how to live(no offense intended), they should not be allowed to push that on me. I dont care make me need a background check for a magazine whoopdy ****in doo. Also PS since when was the last time a cop was assualted by an a supposed AR i know we wouldve heard about it for sakes the media cant get enough of it. He was making that **** up. His arguement is now based on protecting cops way to switch it up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts