M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my first M1A scout. Feel like a 10 year old on Christmas morning.I have a lot of weapons but I have wanted an M1A since I started shooting many years ago.Range day tomorrow can't wait.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Weclome to the club!! Post some pics of your range day!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Congrats! I just got my first M1A Scout a few months ago as well. Let us know how it shoots and post pics!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Start looking for your second job, your rilfle will appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Congrats, shoot till you can't shoot no more.

·
Resident Rascal
13,508 Posts
Start practicing lying to the wife on how much you spend on ammo! GI2

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
You've obviously found a site where the members really love what we do. Congrats and keep us posted.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yea already looking at JAE stock and US optics
You have expensive taste .. but since you've got an M1A, that is sort of a given, huh? :)

Welcome to club..

And before you run out and buy a JAE, look at the many other aftermarket stocks available too.

I'm looking at the ones from Law483. A bit more traditional looking.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You have expensive taste .. but since you've got an M1A, that is sort of a given, huh? :)

Welcome to club..

And before you run out and buy a JAE, look at the many other aftermarket stocks available too.

I'm looking at the ones from Law483. A bit more traditional looking.
I have a Rem 700 .308 20" barrel with a JAE stock and love the way it feels so would like to setup my M1A the same thanks for the info.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Range report. How did it go?
Range was cold froz my a$& off sited in at 25 yards with iron sights. Moved to 50 yards, groups were 3"s .Then packed up and went home because I'm a sissy. No pictures I was solo.

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Congrats

So now you will have to re-budget your whole life to support your ammo habit.

The only bad thing about the best battle rifle ever implemented is that it eats ammo faster than you can load it!!!

Or maybe that s good.... Im not sure...

Pictures and targets please.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts