M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Twenty more days till summer begins. The 4th is Battle of Midway begins 1942, the 6th is D-Day 1944, Flag Day on the 14th plus Trump's Birthday, Fathers Day on the 21st, the GI Bill was signed 1944, the start of the Korean War 1950.

The tomatoes are setting some nice looking fruit (Beefsteak & Big Boy), with the peppers are still bugging out.

Temperature…… 66.5°F
Elevation .........…652'
Wind……………. SSE at 2.0 mph
Pressure……….. 30.20."
Visibility………... 10.00 miles
Ceiling………….. Unlimited
Cloud Cover........ 0%
Wind Chill.……... N/A
Dew Point…….... 31°F
Humidity………… 85%
Rainfall………….. last month 4.62", YTD 15.35".
Chance of Rain...0% today
Snow Depth…… Still kind of Low.
UV…………….... 1 out of 12
Pollen/mold and tree…..…10 out of 12 Moderate
Air Quality……... 41, good.
Sunrise .............. 6:08
Sunset ............…8:35
Tomorrows high .84°F
Tomorrows low.. 62°F

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I seam never to get tired of watching the International Space Station fly over the house at night.

DI5

Reactions: unkola

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You just can't beat watching the ISS fly over again and having lighting bugs in the yard at the same time.
DI5

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tonight was the hat trick with the ISS and just one lighting bug!

DI5

Reactions: dogear

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,039 Posts
It was 105* in the Stumps today, forget summer in 20 days it's here. GI9
m14brian

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Started on First Cutting of grass hay this afternoon.. after fixing a screw up by a mechanic that I had out 2 months ago. Who puts a rubber O ring on a high pressure diesel line? Had to get 2 brass air line washers from a friend to fix it.

I'll have 4 good drying days after 2.5" of rain in 2 day... that should work.

Reactions: XXIV Corps

·
Registered
694 Posts
Make hay while the sun shines. I didn't get started running the bine until 4:00 today, put 13 acres on the ground. Another 11 to mow tomorrow. Got Tuesday off to roll it up before the rain gets here.
Been another bad year for haying. To cold this spring to get it growing early and I didn't drop the funds on fertilizer this year since I wasn't sure how long I'd be laid off. Glad I didn't spend the money on it, guys I know who did still had a poor crop.

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Summer solstice begins in the Northern Hemisphere is at 9:43 PM Saturday night June 20th.

Reactions: unkola and m14brian

·
Administrator
17,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We just had a good size earthquake (4.2) roll pass under our feet here in Northeast Oklahoma at 10:15 pm central time. I miss them from the old days I worked/lived in Silicon Valley for thirty years.

Reactions: m14brian and unkola

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
To bright out for me to see the ISS ( city lights ).... but, regular as clockwork,

The Raccoons are eating the Cherries ,while the dogs stare at them.... for hours.

The Squirrels are bombarding the rooftop ( and you ) with the first of many, many acorns.
Those buggers hide them EVERYWHERE.

The local Skunk, hasn't sprayed the dogs for about 2 months.... ( fingers crossed )... damned thing lives in the roads drain pipe at the top of the hill.

And all is good... the Wife still thinks I am a good catch, and I know she is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts