M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Just another example of the civil decline in this country. I saw this kind of behavior in Kansas city where kids were getting blown away for wearing the wrong sports apparel.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
FOX40 did speak with Stockton Police Department spokesman Joe Silva about the incident. He said officers responded to the a call for help at the mall, but by the time they got it, there were no suspects and no victims on scene. No arrests were made
Wow, big surprise, everyone was gone by the time the police got there. I wonder when they will start outlawing or regulating fists; after all this was Kalifornia.

What is really sad is that we are probably supporting these entitled punks with our tax dollars and they are buying $230 sneakers.

·
Administrator
17,177 Posts
I saw this on Fox Business this morning.

DI5

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
That's Stockton place is a war zone. Last time I was down there I took a wrong turn and ended up in this place where all the buildings were purple with bars on the windows.

·
Registered
290 Posts
They would be better served by taking that $230.00 and buying a pair of Redwing steel toes' ...... Oh wait; that's what I would do with the money- What was I thinking??????!!!!

Reactions: Putty

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
That's Stockton place is a war zone. Last time I was down there I took a wrong turn and ended up in this place where all the buildings were purple with bars on the windows.
As verification, did you also look at the other stories about Stockton on that page.

Teen serial killers

Broad daylight muder

kid robbed at gunpoint for his shoes

Welcome to Stockton, let me direct you to our local welfare office so you can get started in your new career as an entitled citizen.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Mall security guard video from Atlanta.... fast forward to 3:20.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DrzCVAJtDw[/ame]

·
Registered
531 Posts
Just a small preview of when E.B.T. cards stop working. I hope people are paying attention to what is going to come sooner or later. Prefer sooner so my Grandkids do not have to deal with it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts