M14 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been doing a lot of research in choosing a good stock for my Polytech m14s. Warbird is in the process of sending back my m14S and I should have it tomorrow. So the last item on the agenda is to get a good tactical stock. I was really close to buying a Sage EBR stock when I came upon the rogue stock. I really like the idea of having a tactical m1a in a bullpup format. So I would really like to know if anyone has had a bad experience with the Rogue? Also any experience for or against the sage would also be helpful. Thanks.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
if you had a problem dino "Juggernaut Tactical" here on the forum would make it right ASAP.

anyone even hinting at an issue can usually talk to him right away and a solution is found. This is simply what I have observed here on the forum.

I went with the sage. But i am waiting for the day i can try the trigger on the rogue... then i may switch!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I own neither but am looking for one in the very near future. From all the reading and threads out there I would go with the Rogue!

·
Registered
213 Posts
the only problem i have with my EBR is the fact i want to hold it everyday :/ ....i feel obsessed with it but i just cant help it its sooooo sexy ;) my gf is jealous lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im a big fan of the SAGE. Other than USGI its the only stock I use. I wasnt terribly thrilled with the ergonimics on the JT and the balance just didnt feel right to me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a Jugg SOCOM 16 Juggerbraked.

Pros.

It looks and feels awsome. I really like the weight distribution.

It shoots great! I have a junky Tru-Glo 4x fixed power scope on it (saving for a trijicon) and was shooting 300 yards yesterday at a cardboard zombie cut out and scored 5 for 5 using 150grain poly tipped rounds. Now granted, 2 were arm, 1 center mass 1 neck and one leg. But I was pretty happy with the results.

Its rock solid. The aluminum stock is great.

Cons.

BE SURE YOU HAVE A BRAKE OR BUT PAD BECAUSE OVER ALL LENGTH BECOMES AN ISSUE WITH THE SOCOM!!
Its heavy, but lets be honest here its not a little .223

It a little difficult to get mounted in a SOCOM. Rubber mallet a must!

It's a bit pricey, but anything good is.

I love it and would not hesitate to endorse your purchase.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Rubber mallet? Little taps or hard taps? And why is it harder to get in? Thanks

·
Registered
938 Posts
Some M1a recievers are out of spec with the USGI M14.......watch this new install video, we adress this issue. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIpL8gWPd90"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIpL8gWPd90[/ame]

Rubber mallet? Little taps or hard taps? And why is it harder to get in? Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
I say for a CQB style it is a nice set-up on that JT rig were as the Sage is quite un welding but the fact that scopes are quite akward to use on the JT's plus the trigger is a little less that my liking I would say it's all up to what you are looking for in your platform.
But I still like ICR stock for CQB and can't wait for this new Xander rig to be released cause I got some evil thoughts about what to do to it ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts