M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all, I am looking to sell my Juggernaut Tactical Rogue chassis. With it is a 2" butt plate extender and a left hand charging handle. I have the original spacers and both instruction manuals, one each for the chassis and the charging handle. I am asking $650 shipped.

Full disclosure: I am the third owner of the chassis and as such it has some wear and tear on it. Nothing major but somewhat noticeable up close, I can send pictures upon request. Additionally, one of the butt plate screws was sheared off by the original owner and the second owner apparently tried to drill it out but gave up half way through. This prevents one of the butt plate screws from being employed but I can attest that after two years of ownership this does not impact the operation of the rifle. The one screw when tight keeps the butt plate very much in place. I had a thought to fix it at one point but didn't have access to the required tools at the time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested. I am not interested in trades, thank you.

Cheers! BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump. Still for sale. Negotiable. Need it gone, selling because my JAE came in.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PRICE DROP

Need it gone. Will go $550 shipped OBO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts