M14 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see this name selling something, you can count on it as a "DONE DEAL". Jerry posts with a couple of names, but uses the same e-mail...

He recently posted M1A Parts for Sale in the WTS section, advertising SA NM parts and not specifically USGI parts but SA parts... I bid on them because I have a number of SA M1A's that might eventually have need of them...

Well the deal was accepted... On December 17, 2002, I mailed a Money Order for the full amount through the USPS Express Mail. After e-mailing each other a bit, he felt confident and comforatable enough with me to send the parts ahead of receiving the money order...

Well, the parts arrived on December 24, 2002 which made me a HAPPY CAMPER!!! But Jerry e-mailed me that he still had not received the money order!?! But said that he would wait until after Christmas...

Christmas came and went, and he still had not received the money order... now, I was feeling really bad about Jerry having to wait so long for a money order that he should have had by then... :oops:

Well, I contacted USPS (which is a VERY long story) and lodged a claim of NON-DELIVERY of an Express Mail package. Well, it took two days of haggling with USPS and finally someone locally to handle the claim... :evil:

Jerry, finally, just advised me that he had just received the package and my payment. What patience and what TRUST! It was sent on Dec 17th and received on the 28th... Jerry also declined my offer of sending another payment to cover the Express Mail that had not reached him yet... another example of patience and trust! :lol: In addition, we both maintained solid e-mail communication throughout the entire process... Very Cool. :lol:

Anyway, the long and the short of this story is the transaction is finally completed... but I want to say that this is one heck of a stand up guy!!! And I would trust buying something from him any time... :lol:

Aloha and Happy Holidays!!! This person has certainly helped me to have a Great Holiday Season...

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
I HOPED HE WAS GOING TO STIFF ME

Alabama gets cold this time of year,Wanted a reason to go to HAWAII,
IF THIS GUY WANTS TO BUY FROM YOU ON CREDIT SELL TO HIM
A GREAT GUY TO DO BUSINESS WITH
BAKER

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.