M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evening gentlemen,

I have in my possession a JAE - 100 G3 stock with matching hand guard from LRB arms. Color is Olive Drab with black cheekrest, butt pad and grip.

I bought this around January in preparation to build my own precision rifle but ended up needed to put the money elsewhere. So I would like to let someone else have the opportunity to build the rifle of their dreams.

This was installed on my socom 16 only once and stayed on the rifle for about a month and fired with mags inserted. There are receiver fitting markings inside the stock and scuffs at the mag rail. There is one small ding I recently found under the fore end near the bottom rail.

Here are the options included as listed on JAE's website.

Solid OD green handguard.
Cut out black handguard for socom / scout and forward picatinny rails. I can include scout forward rail if needed at no additional charge.
Adjustable cheek rest with thumbwheel and lock. ( does not include quick detach mechanism on cheek rest)
Off hand rest w/integral picatinny rail.
8 points cupmount/studmount (4 on each side) with quick release swivels included.
Adjustable palm rest w/spacers
Barrel tensioner.
Titanium Lug slides.
Bottom picatinny rail 4" (does not include bipod adapter)

It includes all paperwork and parts/tools.
Click on pictures for photo bucket album.

**ADDED NOS TRW BOLT**
Cleaning out the closet, and have no need for another bolt so its going up for sale with the stock. Still with the wrap, has electro-penciled "M" with roller and comoline grease for your enjoyment.

I will not sell the bolt by itself so please don't ask. Scroll down for pictures of the bolt.

I am asking for $1200.00 shipped for JAE stock only. Was $1250.00
$1425.00 Shipped for the stock and the bolt. Was $1450.00 That's $200.00 for a NOS TRW bolt!

CONUS. USPS Money order only please. No paypal, No personal checks.

All ROE's apply, first "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hump day bump, added NOS TRW bolt.
$1475.00 shipped for the stock and bolt.

Come and get it!

*FYI*
I will be taking a week long vacation starting the 21st through the 28th of this month and won't be able to ship until I get back. I can still respond to pm's but wireless internet will be limited!

Take care!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post Vacation Price Reduction!

$1200.00 Shipped for stock only.

$1450.00 For the Stock and TRW Bolt.

It doesn't get any better than this gentlemen.

I will consider moving the package elsewhere if no sale is made within 4weeks.

Once again,
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Only trades I'm looking for at this time is a Ruger LCR in .357 mag and a Marlin 1894css in .357mag. Maybe an FNP, thats about it really.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.