M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's now midnight on the east coast and it's finally over! I just slapped in a LEO/Military/Export Use Only marked 30 round mag in my M4 that I "found" about a week ago on the side of the road........lol! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
It is About Time

Well it seems like a long time hasn't it.... I just want to see how it spins on the news now. How will it change the elections? It is amazing how quiet ti has been about it today. After all of us as groups cannot say much about it because it is an election year. Only the polititions and the media have card blanc to say what they feel on the news and such. Who is going to "stirr the turds" like in the past when we all had free speech no matter what group we belong to like the gun groups and such . Has anyone noticed how quiet everyone is this election .

·
Registered
98 Posts
the ban and your vote

hey guys i watched kerry hammer president bush today on the news for letting the ban slip away, dont forget this on november 7. if he gets in were cooked he will sign some type of executive order that will be worse than what just expired.i live in puerto rico and although federal law applies here we are not allowed to vote in a presidential election,so please make sure this guy does not win .....thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Re: the ban and your vote

Roger that.

fran odonnell said:
hey guys i watched kerry hammer president bush today on the news for letting the ban slip away, dont forget this on november 7. if he gets in were cooked he will sign some type of executive order that will be worse than what just expired.i live in puerto rico and although federal law applies here we are not allowed to vote in a presidential election,so please make sure this guy does not win .....thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.