M14 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It varies, but my vault doesn't have a lot of room for more stuff. The rifle rack shown is the one on top. The bottom is full too (see my post in the BX). I finally had to buy a rack to store the ammo. Stacking cans is OK, but makes it hard to get to anything when you need it. It doesn't show, but I still have the Colt 1918 SAR rifle back in the corner. I have never even opened the bolt on it. It's still for sale too. I finally paid of the Camaro so it's not urgent. Now if I could just figure out what to do with all the stuff in the house. Oh good... the pictures loaded sideways.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I see empty slots. Its not full until you can't get anything in between the slots and all the slots have a rifle in them.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Ted, I don't understand your problem? Like Memphis said, there's all kinds of room left in there. Might need another ammo shelf or two but you never have enough.

·
Registered
7,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, like I said, it varies depending on how many jobs I have in the shop and it's often more than full even without all the consignments. There are several rifles and hand guns still in their boxes. Now if I could just find time to shoot them all...

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You have great ceiling clearance. Plenty of room to hang rifles up there until it looks like the south end of an angry porcupine. Just leave some aisle ways for walking through so you don't poke your eye out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts