M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Those 210M's are damn near impossible to find. I've even called Federal to complain. Asked them to start another production line that produces them. 205M's aplenty.

By the way where is Kerrville? Possible gun show?

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those 210M's are damn near impossible to find. I've even called Federal to complain. Asked them to start another production line that produces them. 205M's aplenty.

Kerrville, TX, Art Luppino's hometown. I offered to share the case with him. I had the option to buy 4 cases, but I don't shoot as much as I used to, so I declined, let someone else put them to use and hopefully whoever end up with them that they do not hoard them with intent to gouge people later.

·
Registered
238 Posts

...Unless you find some in your father-in-law's basement along with a gazillion other reloading goodies. ICONWINK. I even came across some Hodgdon BLC2 he had that is dated 1968. Very well prepared he was. And now am I.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.