M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yep, but we start to see the offensive of different against.

The general idea is to prevent the right to bear and use arms (especially in the face of EU), but it will not guarantee the automatic access.

We have to comply with extensive requirements and pass exams to get "gun pass". But "tards" try to convince public, that everybody will be allowed to get the gun directly, more likely in each grocery store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
I remember tales of a time when you could pick up a rifle at your local drug store.

Ah, the Legends of Myth.

Some guys here might be old enough to have lived that Legend.

Maybe I should have a play drugstore under my house, and my wife and I can role play, pretending to buy whatever I want while I pick up some frozen fish.

The overwhelming cultural narrative about the 'evils' of arms is overwhelming, and a 'Look over there' tactic.

Good luck to the Czech Republic. I hope the best for you guys.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
When I moved to VA in the mid 80's I remember a big department store chain called Rose's. I was walking through the sporting good section of the one in Colonial Heights, VA looking for fishing stuff and there was a big drum of M1 Carbines for sale. All nasty, greasy, in who knows what condition. I don't remember the price. After shooting a buddy's M1 Carbine while in the Army I had no use for one. Lousy accuracy vs. my issue M14 and wimpy ammo, again, as compared to my issue M14.

Drums of M1 Carbines. I wonder where all those carbines ended up?

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I bought my L1A1 at Roses in Jacksonville, NC. I should have kept it. But the sale did go to funding my one Class III Uzi clone.

Good luck to the Czechs!

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,166 Posts
I hope the Czech Republic gets some legal protection for gun ownership. Should help keep global tyranny at bay a bit, might make them think twice at least.
m14brian

·
Registered
105 Posts
Living nearby the Czechs, with one of the weirdest gun laws in the world, Germany... I hope the best for that small but proud country and cross my fingers for them. They will be a brake shoe against the European Union and their crazy ideas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts