M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Wilson Combat CQB.... I had them try to make it as close to a MEU SOC config as possible... Looks to me they did it.... if not better!!! Now I need to feed 500rds through it today or Monday just to break it in and have some need fun.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Good luck nice piece

·
Registered
184 Posts
I NEEEEED one

Love it I neeeeed one. now to convence the wife i neeeed it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That is one swee looking M1911 MadDog. No doubt it is a tack-driver too. Give us a range report when you get around to emptying those magazines. Congrat's! Todd

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
All i have to say is, wow. Excellent peice! Id have to take out a second mortagage to pick up one of those! LOL :)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Beautiful.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Finding time this week to shoot is hard... its a bomby 10F here in Indiana almost all week.... plus work has been long hours...

I'm needing some help on which weapon light to buy....

Insight Technology is the company I'm going with... but I'm wondering which model...

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com

M3
M3X
M3 LED
WX150 LED

I have the M6X rifle model for my SAI M1A Standard.... ITS GREAT for hunting Beavers at night.
Any thoughts or reason for one over the other? Can you replace a LED light if it goes out?

Regards, Madog

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Finding time this week to shoot is hard... its a bomby 10F here in Indiana almost all week.... plus work has been long hours...

I'm needing some help on which weapon light to buy....

Insight Technology is the company I'm going with... but I'm wondering which model...

http://www.insighttechgearstore.com

M3
M3X
M3 LED
WX150 LED

I have the M6X rifle model for my SAI M1A Standard.... ITS GREAT for hunting Beavers at night.
Any thoughts or reason for one over the other? Can you replace a LED light if it goes out?

Regards, Madog
No slam on the Insight Technology lights, as I have and use one, but the SureFire lights are in a league of their own. Spendy, but it IS going on a pretty nice pistol.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've looked at surefire but I haven't seen were they have won contracts with SOF units .... Only Insight seems to sell to them... but I might be incorrect....

The LED insight models seem to be around the same price as Surefire 300

Regards, Madog

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I've looked at surefire but I haven't seen were they have won contracts with SOF units .... Only Insight seems to sell to them... but I might be incorrect....

The LED insight models seem to be around the same price as Surefire 300

Regards, Madog
I'm happy with my Insight, but it is not nearly as durable as the SureFire. Mine has not failed, but I have heard reports of the Insights failing during range use (while lit). I got mine at least 10 years ago, though.

·
Registered
939 Posts
I had an Insight (HK-branded) light on my USP45 Tactical. It was okay...however, nothing compares to the SureFire X300 that I've been running for the past 18 months or so. It's awesome.

Also, some Gunner Grips (in G10) would look very nice on the gun...especially in Coyote Tan.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I have a surefire x300 on a dawson rail that goes with my kimberstein. Ive done 500 round sessions with it and it just asks for more. 500 round "break in". hunh? Sounds like an reasonable excuseGI2 When I bought my nighthawk I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. The high grade 1911s will ruin you to all others. Very nice sidearm, hope it shoots as well as it looks.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Fine lookin' 1911!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts