M14 Forum banner

It begins

1146 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  OURDAYWILLCOME
NEW SPRINGFIELD ARMORY LOADED M1A JUST CAME IN TODAY. ONLY GOT A CHANCE TO SNAP ONE PICTURE FOR NOW. IT JUST FEELS SO RIGHT

http://imageshack.us/f/21/dsc8970n.jpg/
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,565 Posts
Now the question is are you going to take, and post, a picture of your dad when you present him with the prize. It is truly a wonderful effort you have undertaken.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
His birthday is on veterans day... but there is no possible way i'm going to be able to keep this thing under wraps before then. I will definitely snap a few shots when i hand it over. Then maybe a few pictures of him sleeping in bed with it tucked in next to him.

· Registered
349 Posts
His birthday is on veterans day... but there is no possible way i'm going to be able to keep this thing under wraps before then. I will definitely snap a few shots when i hand it over. Then maybe a few pictures of him
sleeping in bed with it tucked in next to him
I feel better now, knowing that I'm not the only one who does thisICONREDFAC

Congrats to the Dad, and hope he enjoys it, and many many more!

· Registered
788 Posts
Such a nice gift, now I hope my father doesnt read this thread ....

Happy shooting

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was aiming for the lower left quadrant. still gotta get used to those sights! my pop was nailin his target. that thing out of the box was dead on and beautiful. me and him went through about 100 rounds in an hour and a half! He loves it! We were using 150 GR. Remington UMC rounds. cycled well. no problems!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.