M14 Forum banner

Isralie M14

2K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  Punch The Clown 
#1 ·
Trying to purchase this M14 not sure what it's worth seems to be in good condition any help would be appreciated

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
That is the way you are supposed to shoot it! I have 2 M1As one is a national match and the other is a super match with the rear lugged receiver with an oversized walnut stock. I can shoot the national match rifle really well with the classic stock weld that you have described; however, I have problems with the thicker walnut stock of the super match. I just cant get my hand around it enough to get the classic stock weld, but it shoots lights out when I do my part.

#18 · (Edited)
Below is the original IDF configuration, minus bipod. (SAI applied the black crinkle-coat paint to the stocks when they made their limited run of these rifles). I'm sure the brown stocks were salty like this original IDF sniper rifle that was on an Italian website a few years ago. Its an original TRW M14 made into an IDF M14 sniper, but such a rifle not legal for import back into the US.

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun accessory Gun barrel

Original Nimrod 6x40mm scope. The rifle for sale lacks this vintage optic, which does hurt value, IMO.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Shotgun

Here's the complete SAI IDF M1A kit from 1999, with an IDF transport case as well. Only thing missing is the AN/PVS-2 night vision mount, which is what the white arrow is pointing towards. This complete set-up w/ paperwork would likely bring top dollar. (It's not mine).
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Revolver

#20 ·
The correct scope will set you back 750-1500. Something to consider

Reactions: nf1e
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.