M14 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I"d be interested to read what any of our historians or armorers have to say about this link between the M1 Garand and the M14 rifle.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I"d be interested to read what any of our historians or armorers have to say about this link between the M1 Garand and the M14 rifle.

I am not a historian nor an armorer, but my comment is: "Just alike but different." :)

·
Banned
4,216 Posts
That's a cool rifle. I wish I could go but I'm too far away with no reason to go to the area.
m14brian
The Beartooth Highway, Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park, and if you're coming from the east, the Black Hills and Mount Rushmore. And if you come, may as well visit Devil's Tower. It's one special rock.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
18,128 Posts
You owe it to yourself to go. It should be on one's "bucket list". :)
I may have to rethink it after what you, a few others, and Rich D have said. Especially if I "should allow two days"! It's gotta be one hell of a museum. Sounds like a great road trip in the Mustang after we retire someday.
m14brian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.